[TYPO3-typo3org] New TYPO3.org

Oliver Wand wand at itaw.de
Wed Feb 15 11:05:08 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:

> When I meet this sort of argument I'm instantly turned off and  reminded
> why I do Open Source; Not to provide a free service for  commercial
> businesses but because I like people and want to enable  them to
> communicate. Maybe the end product is the same but the  joy  by which I
> do it is worlds apart.

I didn´t want to start a general discussion about Open Source and TYPO3
in general, and - believe it or not - I think I´m more on your side with
this as you might think after I wrote that.

Reading other threads in this mailing list (not this team-list) might
show what I was pointing out to: Reactions that have been predictable as
I understand your other reply correctly :-)

Oliver