[TYPO3-typo3org] TYPO3.org nice but 800px?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Feb 15 11:00:59 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

I don't think we need usability experts in this case; a) The
community using this website daily are all professionals in this
business and fully able to express what fits them best. b) Usability
rules like "450 pixels" this and that may not apply as well on
special-purpose sites like TYPO3.org

So; We have all the input right now that we need to improve the site,
why not make those few adjustments to the CSS until people are happy.
Then of course make sure Rasmus find the changes acceptable according
to the CI.

I don't mind a few iterations here, that saves us the most time and
less talk.

- kasper