[TYPO3-typo3org] New TYPO3.org

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Wed Feb 15 10:47:46 CET 2006

> Don´t get me wrong but did anyone test those things out before going
> live with the site? :-)

I personally authorized Robert Lemke to do the switch even if he had
doubts about certain things. If the choice is between whether Robert
spends another week thinking, testing, polling for opinions etc. and
on the other side launching the site in a state which will make it
fail to service people properly some days (but generating real world
feedback) I will always choose the last option. Roberts week is
simply more valuable to me and the TYPO3 project in the long-term.

And apart from that, its not hard to predict a lot of negative
reactions but for those of us who knows about the alternatives its
always a decision between the unpopular decision and the more
unpopular decision.

This is how we do things, the freedom we've got.

- kasper