[TYPO3-typo3org] Making obsolete and removing from TER

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sun Aug 27 09:39:08 CEST 2006

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> we will take care of that, that development version changes of
> extensions (1.2.x for example) won't be listed on the front page anymore.
>
> That should fix the problem.

Please leave it as it is. I remember a huge discussion a long time ago when
many people asked "I uploaded a new version of my extension (or a
completely new extension with version 0.0.1) and don't see it in TER" - so
Robert changed this behaviour to let the TER1 show also dev versions as
new. TER2 is doing the same and I think everyone - exept Tapio - is happy
with this and can use this feature as it is intended.

But I also miss the feature of deleting extensions which was possible in
TER1. Having this again would be a big help for the security team.

greets
rupert