[TYPO3-typo3org] EM: Only show exts for right version

Joerg Schoppet joerg at schoppet.de
Thu Aug 24 07:45:51 CEST 2006

Hi list,

is it possible to implement an additional feature in the EM, so that I
only see extensions (versions), which are available for my actual
version of TYPO3?

Background:

My company actual using TYPO3 3.8.1 and it will take some time to update
to TYPO3 4.x.

If I want to check for a new extension-versions I (e.g.) see templavoila
(local 0.4.0, remote 1.1.0). Actually I KNOW through the mailinglist,
that the new versions of templavoila are only for TYPO3 4.X.
IMHO, a better solution would be, that the ter only deliver these
extensions, which are for my version (I looked in the
repTransferParams()-function and the version is submitted).

If this could be implemented on the server-side, every
TYPO3-installation can benefit from this.

Comments?

Joerg Schoppet