[TYPO3-typo3org] Extension ratings: Pros and Cons

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Thu Aug 17 16:26:46 CEST 2006

* Stig Nørgaard Færch <stig at 8620.dk> [060817 13:11]:
> Also I thought it shouldn't be possible for the extension owner to rate
> his own extension. But that is possible...

Why not, we would be in best company ;-)))

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adenauer#Wahl_zum_Bundeskanzler
(Sorry german only. Essenz: Adenauer was voted by one vote, where he
claimed it was his own...)
Why I try to say: As people start to vote it will statistically not be
relevant if I vote for my EXT or not. So please leave this out, as people
might come to the idea, that they get extra TYPO3 logins so that they
can vote for their EXT.

best
Juergen