[TYPO3-typo3org] TER!

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Tue Aug 15 14:38:35 CEST 2006

>>> I don't know if this should go here or to Robert Lemke, but nice
>>> work on the new TER layouts!
>>
>> Thanx.
>> The final version has been the result of a "proof of concept battle"
>> between Ingo Renner and me a few months ago.
>> Nice to see that it finally made it at typo3.org.
>
> Robert mentioned that he'd like the description not to scroll but to
> grow to more lines, so if anybody (Joey, that means you ;)) could come
> up with that, I'd put this in ASAP.

As far as I can see we haven't got any "liquid" layout, so I could use the
current width as a fixed width and change the way the different parts are
positioned. There are still some smaller "bugs" to fix, i.e. trimming of
field values to avoid empty lines and spacing that breaks the floated layout
of the boxes.

Basically it could be a good idea to move the smaller parts into one
container and float the upload comments around it. So that we start with the
text in the "right column" but still got the option to have it float under
the "left columns".

What do you think?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian