[TYPO3-typo3org] Fwd: Solution for mailinglist archive

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Wed Apr 19 18:48:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

We're really happy with how this is working during testing. It seems to be able to handle a large number of posts and threads, I'm about 2/3 of the way through importing the 58000-message English list already and the forum that I'm importing into still runs very quickly.

I think this will be a great addition to both the mailing lists and the newsgroups, allowing one more choice for people to get the information the way it suits them best! :)

Cheers!
Alex Heizer