[TYPO3-typo3org] Changes on uploaded Extensions?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Apr 13 12:32:14 CEST 2006

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Schulze wrote:

> is it possible that the "ext_emconf.php" from an Extension
> is manipulated after upload to TER???

yes and no - it is converted during the upload and manipulated during
download by the EM.

> I've load up my Extension, which is NOT shy. After a while
> it is an shy Extension! Whats wrong???

Karsten Dambekalns already posted a message to the dev-list in that regard
(see: [NOTICE] A note to extension authors about shy extensions). However,
I wonder why the problem is still there because Karsten and I thought we
fixed it. Can anyone check - after reading Karstens message - that the bug
is still there?

Thanks,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development