[TYPO3-typo3org] Using typo3.org images

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Thu Apr 13 11:47:33 CEST 2006

Hi René and Ingo,

> Am Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:10:16 +0200 schrieb René Häfliger:
>
>> i have no problem with it. go ahead.
>> but i will transfirm the copyright to the association. no idea how they
>> will handle this question. but for now you can use it.

Thanks :-)

> how about using the creative commons?

A.) René to licenses the creative work to the general public under the terms
of some flavour of the CC license
B.) he attributes the copyright to the Association (might be possible under
Swiss law, it isn't under German law to transfer your copyright) and the
Association decides whether it wants to pass it on under the CC.

I am just pointing this out for future reference, not to make thing
complicated.

For now: have fun with the box :-)

Cheers

Daniel