[TYPO3-typo3org] Ratings, another try

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Thu Apr 6 11:46:24 CEST 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> The user never sees his ratings again after submitting, they are hidden
> inside some average calculation. So if the user rated an old version
> that is not up-to-date anymore, he cannot expect that his rating will
> still be taken into consideration. I wouldn't.

Sorry, didn't I mention this?: Every rating will be stored and
displayed, complete with sub-ratings and additional notes. Thus, there
will be a rating history (like: all ratings for version X, and the last
20 older ratings or so). And of course, the username of person who rated
will be displayed, too ;)

Cheerio,
Michael