[TYPO3-typo3org] Useless extension inflation, part 22311
mscharkow at gmx.net
Mon Apr 3 13:05:18 CEST 2006
While we're at it, some proposals for terms of usage for TER2
extensions, enforceable either on upload or via the security review team:
1. Every stable and beta extension must have a manual. No excuses.
2- Every stable and beta extension must have proper source comments.
3. No advertisement (with or without links) is permitted in either FE or
BE output. Put that in the docs if you need to...
4. Documentation as well as all output and description must be in
available in English by default. TER is for public usage and not as
private file storage, so it must be international.
5. Adhere to the Coding Guidelines for secure and portable code.
6. Don't write extensions to other extensions, don't write XCLASS-only
extensions and don't write yet another guestbook, news, forum or calendar.
More information about the TYPO3-team-typo3org