[Typo3-typo3org] Mailing list archive, what next?

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Sep 19 14:37:47 CEST 2005

Juergen Egeling wrote:
>>Just a short question:
>>If we implement newsportal into typo3 we should have TYPO3 cache handle
>>things PLUS we have the indexed search, right?
>
> I don't get the question.

The whole issue was about "Can I search the News?".
Now people are looking for new news2web programs.
But if we take a slim solution, put it into TYPO3.org all pages (thus
news) will be cached by typo3 and the indexed search will work on that.
So we have a news portal, which is cached and which is searchable...

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;