[Typo3-typo3org] Page lottery still working

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Sep 16 12:26:08 CEST 2005

Hi Ingmar.

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Seems like Karsten just did something about it...
>
> 2005-09-13 Karsten Dambekalns <karsten at typo3.org>
>
> * Fixed the page is being generated page refreshing to the wrong page
> when query parameters are used.

Yep. This isn't on TYPO3.org yet, unless Kapser updated that part, too.

The reason was, that the refresh was pointing to the page requested by the
one starting the generation process. So anyone seeing that temporary cache
content saw something else.

Pretty hard to reproduce when you never see those pages on a lightly loaded
server - good we have TYPO3.org as a testbed. ;)

Karsten