[Typo3-typo3org] Frontpage news error...

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Sat Sep 3 13:35:09 CEST 2005

Today when I clicked at the "TYPO3 mascot voting is open" -newsitem on
the frontpage, I was redirected to this news:

Kasper at cmf2005 this November
Author: Kasper Skårhøj
Category: Community, www.typo3.com, www.typo3.org

This November a conference on Content Management, CMF2005, is held in
Aarhus, Denmark, with CMS gurus and speakers from 9 countries. Kasper
will be in a vendor panel on the IT track. The track will also feature
speakers from BBC, Copenhagen Business School and the Danish Defence
Command and others. Visit cmf2005.dk for more info.

Links:
     http://cmf2005.dk/

<- back to list

/Stig