[Typo3-typo3org] Repeated questions on the lists

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sat Oct 15 16:48:09 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,
> I dislike the Wiki as a solution for a FAQ because it doesn't seem to offer
> categorization and keywords features. I think that's exactly what makes a
> knowledge base useful.

It was just an idea, you are free to use whatever solution you
want! I can´t make extensions, but want snippets, so I suggest
the wiki... ;-)

Categories:
  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Special:Categories

  and use the search funtion?

But on the other hand, if we make the structure well, there are
less need for automatic categories and keywords...

/Peter Kindström