[Typo3-typo3org] Repeated questions on the lists

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Sat Oct 15 14:59:39 CEST 2005

Hi.

On 15.10.2005 14:20 Patrick Gaumond wrote:

>> sorry, 404.
>

> Google is our friend:
> http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:nkrWJouMC_oJ:wkbf.unlimitedvision.de/snippetarchive.pdf+snippetarchive.pdf&hl=en&client=firefox-a

of course, I forgot... thanks for the link. Good document!

Maybe s/snippet/faq/g will help to prepare a new FAQ on typo3.org.
How about merging FAQs into the snippet ext? Elements of FAQ and
snippets collection do have the same structure:

*Snippet* --> *FAQ*
[uid]: Problem as headline --> [uid]: Question as headline
Solution with code --> Answer with code (if neccessary)

The categorization structure could be extended with a third level:

  \__ Installation
       \__ Apache
       \__ MySQL
  \__ cat2

Snippet
  \__ TSconfig
       \__ UserTS
       \__ PageTS
  \__ cat2

FAQs can link to snippets and the other way round (related snippets/
related FAQs).

What about the implementation? Is the basic system already set up?

--
cheers,
Steffen