[Typo3-typo3org] project help wanted corner

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Thu Oct 6 10:06:53 CEST 2005

Hello people,

I want to make a proposal for typo3.org and the TER. I think it very
usefull to have a internal "job office" for extension helpers similar to
the "Help Wanted board" on sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/people/

I see a lot of rubbish in the TER. There are lots of extensions of
extensions of extensions that only fix some bugs of the original
extension. Usually the reason is that the original maintainer doesn't
react on bugfixing requests any more. He is getting tired of doing the
extension maintenance all alone.

I think such a voluntary board could be of great help to get a better
fraction of maintained extensions in the TER.

Regards

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Swiss, France, ...