[Typo3-typo3org] Fwd: http://typo3.org/extensions/ - Change Navigation & Impression

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Nov 25 10:40:22 CET 2005

Hi Stefano,

On Friday 25 November 2005 09:46, stefano cecere wrote:

 > could the splitting point be the participation or not to the association?
 > so we split the "public" from the really committed to typo3 ones (the
 > orange and the green in the typo3 logo? ;)
 >
 > as i see the home page of the repositary..
 > i'd leave the latest entries as they are now, maybe with some less data
 > (to make the box smaller at about 70%) could be even better to put a
 > simple list at the top, with anchors to details at the bottom of the page.
 > now it's a long way to scroll all the page, if it's many days that i don't
 > check the TER
 >
 > and then a very nice column with the latest 60 days "top exts" updates..
 >
 > i think that the "full list" should show lesser data, to be faster to
 > load... and shoudl absolutely show the update date (so to sort the whole
 > TER by date)
 >

 > another (future) possibility to stay in touch with the TER could be an
 > automatic weekly newsletter with new and updated exts

Good ideas! I also suggest creating an RSS feed for new extensions.

Sidenote: I'm still working at TemplaVoila but next week I will start making
TER2 ready for launch. I don't know yet if I can implement the suggestions
until the first launch (that also depends on what you come up with) but we'll
surely have an improved version until the final release of TYPO3 4.0 in
February.

robert
--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development