[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Wed Nov 9 18:28:14 CET 2005

Hi,

>>I think it would be a nice if Robert or Rupert can tell us shortly if this
>>would be possible!?
>

> I installed the sys_workflows and sys_todos on news.typo3.org
> so, from the technical side all we need is present.
The current status is that we don't need any workflow on news.typo3.org because the main review and
proofreading part will be done in the mailinglist. So this point might be obsolete.
It should be enough to have two or three people who can put news on typo3.org addtionally to the
people who have allready access.

> who will be the reviewers and publishing users?
Currently it seems to me that I am the only reviewer and publisher yet. But this won't be final
staff of course. :-)

Because I don't get concrete offers for helping with this, I will write some emails the next days to
some people and ask if they want to help. As far as I get some response, I can make a list of
contributing people.

Greets,
Thomas

--