[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Nov 7 20:38:31 CET 2005

Hi,
>>Point 5 should be "Another person *or group* spellchecks"

Of course! I meant "one person per news"...

>>6. Someone from the Association greenlight the news.
>
> Okay, I agree on this! The question is who from the Association is willing to do this?

Agreed - at least until they trust the newsTeam...  ;-)

>>Maybe point #6 should go at number #3 before too much effort is made!
>
> Hm... OK, that is also a good idea. Same question as before, who from the Association can do this job?

I don´t think that is necessary...
Why? Simply because I think the newsTeam pretty soon will learn
what ideas are good enought to be news (or will be accepted by
the T3A) and who are not.

And second it makes an easier workflow (and less job for the T3A
guy) if we put the T3A-approval last.
But on the other hand, we can probably test both ways to see
which is the best!

/Peter Kindström