[Typo3-typo3org] News on typo3.org

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Mon Nov 7 18:52:43 CET 2005

Peter Kindström wrote:

> Or maybe we can use the workflow function like this?
>  1. People submit news ideas via a form
>  2. Submitted ideas go to a internal NG
>  3. The idea is discussed and then assigned to someone
>  4. This person writes the text and put it on news.typo3.org
>  5. Another person spellchecks and then release the news

Point 5 should be "Another person *or group* spellchecks"
6. Someone from the Association greenlight the news.

Maybe point #6 should go at number #3 before too much effort is made!

The point is that those news should be approved by a higher level with
the less overhead possible for the Association and at the same time
offer some safety net before a news goes live.

Patrick