[Typo3-typo3org] TER2 alpha testing!

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Nov 7 14:38:51 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,

thanks for testing!

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> * Listing of online extensions:
>
> ===Bug 1===
>
> This checkbox didnt work: Get own/member/selected extensions only
> Although I check it I get the whole list if I send an empty search.

Okay, I'll have to fix that - would you post it to the bug tracker if you
didn't already?

> * Download of "eltest": works
> * TER2 frontend extension administration: I can't find it

There is none (yet).

> * TER2 frontend extension listing:

> "eltest" is public accessible although I didn't publish it.

Okay, this is the wanted behaviour: In TER2 you won't have member-only
extensions anymore and you don't have to synchronize manuals or do anything
else after the upload - just upload the extension and it's online.

Thanks again,

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development