[Typo3-typo3org] TER2 - what is in the agenda?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Nov 5 16:02:02 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> I would be interested in the features TER2 is planned to provide. Is
> there a actual roadmap somewhere available.

(see the link Daniel posted for the roadmap)

End of this week I wanted to have the TER2 in a stable state, but currently
I am waiting for more feedback. I have of course tested the TER2 dozens of
times but I might oversee important things, so you (all) could help me a
lot testing every aspect of downloading uploading etc. at
ter.dev.robertlemke.de.

Unfortunately nobody has tried uploading an extension yet - please do, if
you'd like to help!

Thanks alot,

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development