[Typo3-typo3org] Installer packages > WAMP

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Fri Nov 4 21:26:53 CET 2005

* Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> [051104 08:31]:
> A nicer approach could be the webserver on a USB stick which has been
> released by some German guy. This offers a nice webserver for Windows
> machines which however is not made for a permanent use. I just hope there
> is no option to copy everything to the hard disk...
How about http://www.typo3-live.de. At the moment I am compiling
a VMware thingy, where people can install the VMware player and
test this on their Windows system without having to boot, ...

Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100