[Typo3-typo3org] TER2 alpha testing!

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Nov 1 20:34:19 CET 2005

Hi folks,

thanks a lot for joining me testing the TER. Keep on doing that and post all
issues to the bug tracker. You could help me a lot if you also paid some
attention to details I could possibly have overseen. Especially the
non-visual parts - uploading and downloading extensions - must work and be
realiable.

In the meantime I will work more on TemplaVoila and as soon as we have
gathered enough experiences and collected issues, I'll return to finalizing
the TER. If you have questions or comments, you can of course reach me
anytime here in the typo3org list.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development