[Typo3-typo3org] Groupware solution helping instrument

Sven Wilhelm wilhelm at icecrash.com
Thu May 12 08:41:09 CEST 2005

> Which solution? Own?
No :)
I use OpenGroupware.org as solution. Well designed system that can be
accessed by several standard ways (web, xml-rpc, dav, other ways are in
devel).

>>Anyone interested in such a solution for the typo3 work?
>>It's not much work to setup such a system as we use it on our system.
Due the fact that there exists a xml-rpc way you could integrate it.
Soap as I heard should be one the way and there is a PHP-Library project
in devel.

Cheers