[Typo3-typo3org] move of typo3.org - ready for testing

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Wed May 11 22:12:16 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

the systems that are to be the new home of the typo3.org website are
ready for testing. The copy of typo3.org loaded right now is a couple
of weeks old, so please don't be surprised if the content of some pages
is different then on the current system.

Please point your browser to http://www.t3o.punkt.de/ and check
the site. If you notice anything not working, please send me mail
stating "what you where testing", "what was supposed to happen"
and "what happened instead" and the time you were testing it, so
that I can identify and fix the problem.

Thanks for your help and happy testing!

Regards,
Wolfgang Zenker
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Service - Consulting
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. +49 721 9109 -0 Fax: -100