[Typo3-typo3org] move of typo3.org - state of affairs

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Fri May 6 22:26:41 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

as you know punkt.de will be hosting typo3.org in the near future.
Just a quick info on the current situation: We have one of the ordered
machines ready and operational, the other machines are supposed
to arrive here tomorrow. The one machine that we already have has
been prepared as database server. I installed a copy of the typo3.org
database and currently run stress tests against the database to help
me in tuning the server. Our plan is to complete the setup over the
weekend and get ready for full system tests early next week.

Regards,
Wolfgang Zenker
--
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Service - Consulting
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. +49 721 9109 -0 Fax: -100