[Typo3-typo3org] Separating typo3.org and typo3.com

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Fri Mar 18 18:22:49 CET 2005

We did the original typo3.com-template ages ago. We haven't been asked to
update it with the latest things, but we could always take care of it! Just
tell me if we should take over that job....

JH

"Robert Lemke" <robert at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1198.1111141161.1576.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi folks,

just for your information: Yesterday Jan-Hendrik copied the whole typo3.org
installation to the idle server. Then in the evening I upgraded the future
typo3.com installation to 3.8.0-dev which caused some problems with the user
login tracking extension (as I found out after a long debugging session).

Today Sune switches DNS for typo3.com so we now really have two different
installations for .com and .org.

For the future we need some technical maintainer for typo3.com - if Daniel
doesn't want to do it himself. What I'd like to see is a certain structural
and organisational standard in terms of TypoScript templates etc. for all
our
official TYPO3 sites.

... but that's not really urgent right now ...

--
Robert Lemke
Assessor - TYPO3 Association