[Typo3-typo3org] typo3.org - short time todos

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Mar 18 10:43:54 CET 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 10:08, Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] wrote:
> Not for replication, but only for saving those files...
>
> It's just 2 places where this needs to be changed. You could just save one
> file, exactly what you'd push into the database.

Yes, I could save that outside the accesible webspace. But what would we gain
from it? Is it so much faster writing the file to the fileserver than writing
the file to the database? I mean: is it so much fast that we should consider
this to be an urgent short time solution?

--
Robert Lemke
Assessor - TYPO3 Association