[Typo3-typo3org] Monitoring all Typo3 sites

Michael Hirdes [ELIOS] hirdes at elios.de
Thu Mar 17 10:51:48 CET 2005

Hi Folks,

I'm doing the monitoring of our servers with nagios, wich is a full
featured aio tool, wich works very fine.

so the idea came up to:

a. monitor all typo3 sites rom a central place (could even be redundant)

b. notify the responsible persons via email / sms in case of problems
(service failures, high load, full harddisks, etc.)

c. have a public status page with only the current status of the server, a
history (rrdtool ?) and a possibility of announcing maintennance outages
etc.

from my site i would provide the monitoring part from an independent
datacenter, where none of the sites is hosted, it would be nice, if
somebody could think about writing some stuff to get this status pages
done. this should not be a big problem, as nagios has a nice webinterface
where you can GET informations or it can ewirte to mysql, too

anybody interested ?

cheers,
dodger

--