[Typo3-typo3org] doc matrix.

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Mar 15 10:05:34 CET 2005

Hi guys,

On Monday 14 March 2005 16:25, Christian Jul Jensen wrote:
> would give any problems to remove the ext manuals category from the doc
> matrix?
>
> That would make it pretty much more useful in my opinion, as it doesnøt
> have to take 15 seconds to load. I always access the ext manuals from the
> extension plugin anyway.

I estimate that the points which you discussed in this thread won't give us
too much performance back so let's concentrate on the caching and TER and
then quickly go for two projects: New TER and new Documentation section on a
dedicated server (documentation.typo3.org).

--
Robert Lemke
Assessor - TYPO3 Association