[Typo3-typo3org] doc matrix.

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Mar 14 17:37:36 CET 2005

Hi,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Christian Jul Jensen,
>

>>would give any problems to remove the ext manuals category from the doc
>>matrix?
>>
>>That would make it pretty much more useful in my opinion, as it doesnøt
>>have to take 15 seconds to load. I always access the ext manuals from the
>>extension plugin anyway.
>

> After the "Full index" page (still guessing who thought this could be
> useful) this is one more little change that could speed up typo3.org a lot.
>
> I support this idea.

actually I don't like it so much, since I have the matrix in boomarks
and do a quick find for any manual.

Lot faster than to switch to ext-listings, find ext and then find the
manual(or not).

So maybe rather two pages make sense to me:
* "core and basic tut matrix",
* page with listing of all ext-manuals.

Just my 2 cents,
Peter