[Typo3-typo3org] Overview of discussions and concepts

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Mar 12 23:32:25 CET 2005

Hi Bodo,

(I'll comment your summary later, but first ...)

... thank you for your summary. It would be great if you offered to continue
with these summaries and finally put it into the OOWriter document (the TER
concept) - do you mind doing that?

If you'd like to take that task, please download the document from our team
page and use the versioning function of Open Office before adding your new
content. Every once in a while you can send me the document and I'll upload
it again.

Thanks!

On Friday 11 March 2005 11:01, Bodo Eichstädt wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> to give a summary:

Robert Lemke
Assessor - TYPO3 Association