[Typo3-typo3org] http://cmsmatrix.org/

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun Jun 26 16:01:29 CEST 2005

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:

> 4. Mass Upload is set to No --------------(built into T3)

I think with mass upload it isn't meant that you can uploads multiple files at a time
(like when doing in the fileadmin and select 10 files for upload) because with this
method you still have to select every single file ...

I guess what is meant with mass-upload is something like FTP. For example Plone features
it's own FTP server because it is implemented in Zope which has one ... So I think with
mass upload it is meant that many file can be uploaded with few clicks.

And that's no feature of T3.

greets,
Bernhard