[Typo3-typo3org] Upgrade to 3.8.0 / PHP5

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Mon Jun 13 18:56:18 CEST 2005

Wolfgang Zenker wrote:
> I did set an encryption key (there was non before because I did an
> upgrade from 3.7.0). I can of course rebuild the realUrl tables if
> someone tells me how I do that :-)

correct me someone if I'm wrong, but I do it by simply clearing the 5
realurl tables with phpMyAdmin. after this I let wget crawl the site to
fill the realUrl tables again.

> The question remains why I see this message only on a few pages and not
> all the pages?

hmmm, strange.
maybe something changed on this pages so realurl makes other checks as when
simply delivering a cached URL.

greets
rupi