[Typo3-typo3org] Upgrade to 3.8.0 / PHP5

Wolfgang Zenker zenker at punkt.de
Mon Jun 13 13:17:22 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

On Friday I noticed what looks like a problem with typo3.org on 3.8:
> I now noticed one problem: On some pages of the "Development Atricles"
> I get (Debug) output about "Error: Stored cHash and calculated did not match!"

> One example page is
> http://t38.t3o.punkt.de/development/articles/the-mysteries-of-chash/page/5/

If I don't misunderstand what cHash is used for, this problem could
either mean that the pages in question are effectively not cached at
all or they are recashed with different keys every time they are
requested. In both cases I would not like to go in production with
the problem persisting. Who would be the right person to ask about
this problem?

Wolfgang