[Typo3-typo3org] Fwd: Suggestion

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Jun 9 00:34:54 CEST 2005

I can make a zip file instead. The archive is including _all_ videos to
answer this question. If something "in between" is needed, that's also
possible.

I don't care much about it, as traffic and discspace is no problem really,
and it does not use any "performance ressources" at all...

JH

news:mailman.1.1118260026.27157.typo3-team-typo3org at lists.netfielders.de...