[Typo3-typo3org] possible transition error: doc-review section of extrepmgm

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 12:20:13 CEST 2005

Robert Lemke wrote:
> I have a look at it currently, it probably has something to do with
> unzipping the sxw files. I'll keep you informed ...

I experience the same problem when uploading a completly new extension. I can't create a TOC
as that checkbox never appears as it always tells:
"no files found in XML file"

I tried to upload the extension three times but it never worked. I also tried to upload the manual
on its own once but that neither worked.

Robert, do you already know when you have time to fix that ?

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard