[Typo3-typo3org] Fwd: Suggestion

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Jun 6 17:48:09 CEST 2005

Subject: Suggestion
Date: Sunday 22 May 2005 14:04
From: Rabah Mehdi <mehdi.rabah at gmail.com>
To: robert at typo3.org

Hi,

First of all, kudos! to all typo3 contributors. Really great work!

I wanted to make you a little suggestion. I think it would be a good idea to
make a downloadable pack of all video tutorials.
I know that the problem is that could take a lot of band-with, and a tarball
can be easily corrupted in download.

A solution to this is to make a bittorent link, so the files haven't to be
tarballed, and all the users share the file without surcharging the website
bandwith, and even choose the file that haven't to be downloaded.

I say that because I had to download all the video for offline work, and I
downloaded them one by one :-(
Many others site used bittorent for theirs file with success.

Regards,
Mehdi.
--
IT french student