[Typo3-typo3org] Upgrade to 3.8.0 / PHP5

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Wed Jun 1 08:52:43 CEST 2005

* Rupert Germann <rupi at gmx.li> [050531 20:19]:
> yes, i have it running here on my local machine (debian/sid).
> e-accelerator 0.92a with PHP 5.0.4

Is it a high traffic side? I am asking because of typo3.org.
Reason: At the moment we *know* it works fine with PHP4 and
the accelerators, we gained some time for doing a new TER.
Fine.
If the new TER now needs PHP5 we do not know if this works smoothly
with the accelerators under high traffic, we might get into a
problem when we want to install the new TER. If this is noticed
by then, it might be to late to change things.

Juergen