[Typo3-typo3org] t3 mascot - is it the ant???

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Thu Jul 14 08:20:33 CEST 2005

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] wrote:
> I don't think it will be presented at TYCON3.

Don't think so either.

>>>or is this decission left to association members only?

of course not.

>>pasted from the official announcement on typo3.org
>>I have no idea what is really done so far.

I have :)
Status is as follows:
Kasper focusses on programming matters by now.
I could (of course) simply post everything on the voting website (that's
already done and ready to go) and let you guys vote.
But I think it is only fair to wait until Kasper at least saw all
proposals in case one of those would compromise his idea of TYPO3.
Personally I don't think that any of the mascots might do this but you
never know.

I see that everybody who participated is eager to know whether he "won"
or not.
All I can do right now is to ask you all for a bit more patience so
kasper isn't under too much pressure - I mean... we're talking about a
"face" for his project, so give him some time.

I am of course open for any further question, flamewars etc.

--
if ($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['ahnung'] == 0) {
	$this->fresseHalten = 1;