[Typo3-typo3org] About this mailinglist

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Thu Feb 24 00:00:11 CET 2005

Hi Robert,

This must be the ugliest, least informative name for a mailing list I have
ever seen :-)

> if you wonder what this list is for and how to participate you should read
> this ...
>
> typo3-teams-typo3org will be the newsgroup for the TYPO3.org team. It is
> meant to be public but only members of the TYPO3.org team should have write
> access. However, we cannot solve this technically yet so please have a look
> at the TYPO3.org team page [1] before posting yourself.
>
> Note also that the team page resides in a branch of typo3.org which is not
> really visible yet. That is because the teams section is not ready for
> being published. Building up that team section is one of the tasks of the
> TYPO3.org team.

I have just stumbled accross GroupDAV and consequently Citadel:
http://uncensored.citadel.org/citadel/index.php

As i think we should rely on existing third-party software in this matter as
much as possible, so development and maintenance of features do not eat up
our time, I suggest we collect a list of exiting OSS collaboration tools and
benchmark them.

> Well, have a nice day!

And night.

Cheers