[Typo3-typo3org] RFC: status notifications on teams/projects

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Aug 11 12:49:17 CEST 2005

Hi Ingo,

just to let you know: I like your idea and I saved it for the moment when I
am done with the most important work on the TER core.

I think your idea could be implemented as a separate extension which handles
projects, features and their state in general. We could use such a tool at
many different places on typo3.org, not only in the extension repository
but also in the teams sections!

Cheers,
robert

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/internet/M4/milestone_plan.html

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development