[Typo3-typo3org] TER and CVS

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Tue Apr 26 10:47:35 CEST 2005

Hello Robert,

On Sonntag, 13. März 2005 13:25, Robert Lemke wrote in
typo3.teams.typo3org:

> It doesn't neccesarily mean that we have to integrate CVS really. We
> just have to find a solution for version numbers in general so the CVS
> version numbers match somehow with the TER numbers.

In general we don't have version numbers in CVS but revisions. The
closest match to a "version number" would be a tag or a branch.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Replace repetitive expressions by calls to a common function.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)