[Typo3-typo3org] TER 2.0 - updated concept!

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Apr 26 10:23:44 CEST 2005

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] wrote:
> Robert Lemke wrote:
>
>> Okay, you meant it as a solution for marking extensions on TYPO3.org for
>> download and then easily download them from the EM, right?
>>
>> Another suggestion: We keep the mark-for-download feature on TYPO3.org
>> and
>> the new EM has a button "show my list of extensions marked for
>> download on
>> TYPO3.org" (or something shorter ...). If you click that button, the EM
>> will use the SOAP interface to fetch that list, cache it locally and then
>> work without connecting to TYPO3.org anymore.

another cool thing would be categories.
Idea:
In every install you use a set of extensions.
I can save this in my typo3.org profile and then in the extMgm I select
the category of extensions I want to download (which is saved).

*just brainstorming around*

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!