[Typo3-typo3org] TER 2.0 - updated concept!

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Tue Apr 26 08:26:30 CEST 2005

Christian Jul Jensen wrote:
> One issue I missed:
>
> Will it no longer be possibel to browse TYPO3 .org, select extensions there
> and download in the EM based on this? I'm not sure how many people use that
> feature, but did you forget about it or simply leave it out?

Just a quick thought that passed my mind:
What if you load typo3.org into the BEframeset (only the extension pages).
You can use the full features like searching extensions and stuff, but
instead of having the possibility to download a T3X file you can click a
link - the site recognizes you are coming from within the backend and
installes the ext directly into this typo3 install.

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!