[Typo3-typo3org] TER 2.0 - updated concept!

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Mon Apr 25 22:58:28 CEST 2005

Robert Lemke wrote:

> It depends on the extension of course, but usually an extension
> should clean up and ask the user if it should also purge its tables
> and other files.

which is not the case for most (if not all) current extensions,
unfortunately.
so probably these house-keeping tasks could be a good use for postRemove().

same days ago, i raised this question in the dev list and michael asked me
to submit this as a feature request on bugs.typo3.org (which i haven't so
far).
perhaps this would be more suited in the new EM/TER2 context and that's why
i posted it here.

rainer