[Typo3-typo3org] TER 2.0 - updated concept!

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Apr 25 22:06:42 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

> And now be curious and read ;-)
nice. :)

As I wrote you a few days ago, we (n at work www.work.de) will sponsor the
TER with hardware and bandwidth. :)

But I have a little suggestion, or better feature request, for the next
TER. (I hope this is the right place to ask?)
I think it would be extremly useful if you could make a complete update
of all installed extensions. Like an apt-get dist-upgrade or emerge world.
It's quite annoying to search for every single extension which way maybe
updated since installation.

If this is the wrong place for this, please tell me, where I could
suggest it.

Greets,
Thomas

--
T h o m a s  H e m p e l  | n at work Internet Informationssysteme
EMail: hempel at work.de     | Spaldingstr. 160d  -  20097 Hamburg